Remembering 9/11
There is no need to retell the horrible trail of events which came to be at this very day, five years ago. A day in which many people sacrificed their lives. Office workers, security guards, firemen, police officers and many many more.
For them I will keep this post short, and hold my silence for a few minutes to honor those that passed away on that unlucky day...
...
...
...
One of the center questions will always be 'Why?' And 'How?'. And I can be certain when I say that these questions will remain to haunt our everyday lives, unless we find an answer. And to find an answer, one must go out and search. But, however much so many of us would like to know the truth, it is beyond most of our means to do so. It is not a lack of will, but a lack of resources.
Fortunately, there are those that do have the resources. And they investigated, coming up with what could be seen as one of the most important wake-up calls one could imagine in this day and age. To all these lines reach, I implore you to go in search of a documentary called "Loose Change". If you cannot find it, go to the following page, where google has so kindly hosted the entire documentary. [url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726]Google Vids[/url], or simply search the videos of google for "Loose Change" or 9/11 or something like that.
The documentary contains shocking imagery and a substantial amount of proof (or, if not valid enough to be considered as such, plenty of damn good reasons to make one question the events) about the real goings on during those hours on 9/11. Not everything they present may be feasible, not every single thing may seem legit, but there is plenty in there to set your mind to work. I hope many, many people will see this documentary and use their own heads, to think for themselves and do take a stand for if what this documentary shows is true, it should not be tolerated.
Like I said, I cannot be certain of the legitimacy of anything, but I can say that the fact that there is so much to be seen there, along with some pretty impressive proof that cannot have been faltered with, makes it very believable.
In the honor of those that perished on 9/11/2001, let us for once look at the facts stalled out before us and take action. If this documentary rings true, then terrorism is far nearer than we would be made to believe.
(There are no pictures in this post because I believe nobody needs visual affirmation of the events of 9/11 because it has been etched into our memory for a long, long time)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home